When receiving an order, we recommend that you do the following:
- Check the integrity of the outer packaging and carton.
- After opening the outer packaging, check the contents of the order to ensure that it matches the order and is free from defects.
- Do not open the individual packaging of the goods if this violates the presentation.
- In case of discrepancy between the delivered goods and the ordered by you, you need to contact the Customer Service via email@example.com within 2 working days.
- If signs of forced opening or obvious damage are found, the complaint must be made before collection directly to the carrier, taking care that it is reported in the documentation to be signed.