Who we are
If you access and consult our website https://proseccocasanova.com and you activate services on it, some of your data are processed. Here we will explain which data and why.
International Duepi SRL, with legal headquarters in via Giorgio Vigolo 40, 00143, Rome, Italy is the data controller of user’s personal data of this website (hereinafter “Data Controller” and “Website”) and as such notifies you on the purposes and means of processing of personal data obtained while browsing or that you communicate for the use of services (e.g. email addresses or other contact data supplied compiling the “contact us” form or sending us an email or subscribing to a newsletter or in relation to other requests, communications or services for which the Data Controller must manage personal data).
This notification is given in compliance with the European and Italian regulations regarding the protection of personal data and refers only to the Website and related websites belonging to the other Companies of the Group, and not to third party websites, which may be reached by the User through links in it.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal identification information
In order to process and fulfill a customer’s order, Our Company needs to collect the following information: name, surname, email address, phone numbers, home address, shipping and credit/debit card billing address(es).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Such as emails to Us, subscriptions, live chat with our Customer Service, Feedbacks and Comments
We collect your data in order to:
- comply with Law requirements;
- verify the identity of customers and their eligibility to register as users on the https://proseccocasanova.com
- process users’ registrations, providing customers with a sign in ID for the https://proseccocasanova.com website and maintain and manage such registrations;
- process, fulfill and deliver orders and manage customers’ accounts;
- provide customers with relevant customer care and respond to their queries, feedback, claims or disputes;
- perform research or statistical analysis for marketing and promotional purposes in order to improve the content and layout of the website and improve the product offerings and services;
- subject to obtaining consent in such form as may be required under the Law, may use Personal Data from its customers to provide them with notices, surveys, product alerts, communications and other marketing materials relating to goods and services offered by https://proseccocasanova.com website including its exclusive membership programs, and other products and services offered by Company from time to time to its registered users.
- Data Controller is entitled to disclose Personal Data as may be required for any of the purposes above or as required by the Law, by State bodies or in respect of any claims or potential claims brought against Data Controller.
- If the customer voluntarily submits any information for publication on the https://proseccocasanova.com website through the publishing tools, including but not limited to, Company Profile, Product Catalog, Trade Leads, Trust Pass Profile and any discussion forum, then the customer is deemed to have given consent to the publication of such information.
- Our Company does not sell your Personal data to third party marketing companies.
- Website may collect information about site traffic, sales, wish lists, and other commercial information which can be transferred to third parties. This information cannot lead to the customer being identified and it is therefore not regarded as Personal Data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- register online or place an order for any of our products or services. By registering, the customer expresses their consent to the collection of Personal Data.
- voluntarily complete a registration form, customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Payments systems for further information as a result of authentication or identity checks
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
To process, fulfill and deliver orders your Personal Data such as and only delivery address and contact details will be shared with our third party company who is organising your delivery.
Saved bank card details are never shared with third parties and are only used to process the customer’s order using partners’ payment systems. We may also ask further information as a result of authentication or identity checks.
How do we store your data?
Personal Data are stored in accordance with technical/security requirements provided by the Law and are not disclosed orally, in writing or in any electronic form to any unauthorized person, either deliberately or accidentally.
How long we retain your data
Personal Data relating to customers’ is only to be retained for as long as a business justification remains. Data Controller is to ensure that Personal Data is not kept for any longer than necessary and will adhere to any legal, regulatory or specific business reason justifying Personal Data processing.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
How we protect your data
Our Company legal obligations and requirements under the Law for the processing of Personal Data are to ensure that all Personal Data processed is:
- collected, stored and processed for justifiable reasons;
- processed by authorized persons with a legitimate reason;
- stored safely;
- retained only for the defined time period after which it is appropriately destroyed;
- not disclosed to unauthorized persons
What rights you have over your data
Everyone has the right to request access to any Personal Data about them that is held or processed by Our Company and Website.
Our Company complies with requests for access to Personal Data as established by the Law. The supplied information shall be in an intelligible form that is easily understood by everyone.
Our Company is allowed to require further information to determine whether the person submitting the request is the Data Subject.
The Data Subject is entitled to modify their own Personal Data by signing in to their account on the NAP site. The customer is able to delete saved credit/debit card details. If the customer changes their billing or shipping address while an order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks. PD can be also amended by the website customer care team by emailing email@example.com. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. For further information, visit our page section Erase Request Form.
At all times the customer has the right to opt-out of subscribing to our regular service updates which may be sent to them: such as email alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions; and direct mail alerts for new products, features, enhancements, special offers, upgrade opportunities, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions. Any email sent by Our Company to the customer contains an easy automated unsubscribe link. Alternatively the customer can change their email preferences or opt out of all emails by signing in to their account on the website site or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
https://proseccocasanova.com website and its contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18). However, We cannot ascertain the age of individuals who access its site. If a minor has provided to Our Company with Personal Data without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact Our Company to have the relevant information removed.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the supervisory authority responsible for the matter, represented in Italy by the Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.